Customer Service Training
The Human Side's customer service training will increase your staff's effectiveness in properly dealing with your customers. Our customer service course can be done online, or through a group session with Barry Davis, President of The Human Side.
Once you have completed The Human Side's customer training program you and your staff will understand:
- How to delineate a clear line of sight to your customers
- The two balances critical to service excellence
- How to build trust and rapport with your customers
- How you can maintain a professional mindset when serving your customers
- The importance of your role in creating excellent customer service
- The components of the customer value equation and how it applies to customer service.
- An excellent customer experience versus average customer experience
- A win/win culture and mindset for customer service.
- The five elements that contribute to building trust
- How to differentiate communication skills that invest in quality solutions and skills that value customers
- How to articulate the value of and path to empathizing with your customer
- How to build strategies to adapt to various behavioural styles
- How to apply strategies for dealing with challenging customer situations
- The five steps of the customer service recovery process.
Customer service training is offered online or by The Human Side throughout Western Canada:
- Saskatchewan: Customer service training in Regina, Estevan, Weyburn, Assiniboia, Swift Current, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Melfort, North Battleford, & Yorkton.
- Alberta: Customer service training in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Grand Prairie, Airdrie, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Lloydminster.
- Manitoba: Customer service training in Winnipeg, Brandon, Selkirk, Steinbach, Thompson, Winkler.
- British Columbia: Customer service training in Vancouver, Richmond, Kelowna, Kamloops, Vernon, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Chilliwack, Delta, Nanaimo, Penticton, Victoria.
- Ontario: Customer service training in Toronto, Ottawa, London, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Hamilton, St. Catherines, Thunder Bay, Windsor, Mississauga, Kingston, Kitchener, Brampton, Greater Sudbury, Guelph, Barrie, Brantford, Vaughan, Cambridge, Markham, Burlington, & Oakville.